[bt-devel] Roadmap for 1.6

Sat Jul 16 19:00:35 MST 2005

Since it was mentioned, I'll start the thread on it.

I personally would like to see an IDEA type interface for bibletime. For those
not familiar with IDEA it's the kind of thing you see in kdevelop's default
interface, or on the konqueror sidebar. But maybe that's something for later
on

A good interface for modules with images, currently none exist but it'd be a
good starting point for map support which I'd also like to see

And probably more importantly, I'd like to see the personal commentary editor
revamped. I'd like to be able to link to bible verses, and just in general
have better editing tools at my disposal.

There's a start. Go forth and have fun kiddies, just remember to put your
ideas in this thread and remember who started it all. (Not me)