[bt-devel] go to anchor bug fixed, testers needed

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Tue Jun 15 06:45:52 MST 2004

It works in the searchdialog and in the display windows, but in the latter
only with line breaks. Without line breaks it does not.

A side note: The highlighting should not cause text to be moved around. Maybe
we can have a "padding" around non-highlighted verses that is the same size
as that of the highlighted verse, so that only the highlighting, but not the
text moves around when changing to the next verse?

mg