[bt-devel] go to anchor bug fixed, testers needed

Steven P. Ulrick ulrick2 at faith4miracle.org
Tue Jun 15 08:02:20 MST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:53:48 +0200
Joachim Ansorg <junkmail at joachim.ansorgs.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> anonymous CVS on SourceForge has some hours delay. Could you please
> try again in a day or so?
>
> BTW, do the strongs appear now in the info display on your side?
> Martin found that bug.

Hello, Joachim :)
A Big OOps!  I forgot to mention that the Strongs numbers do appear now
:)  I do apologize for being so quick to respond when I saw something
wrong, but totally forgetful at thanking people when something is fixed.
 Anyway, good job on the Strong's numbers.

And of course I will update from the CVS in a day or so.