[bt-devel] Dissapearing Icons in Bibletime CVS

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:08:49 +0200

Steven,

you need to check where the icons got installed to. Just search for one of the
icon names in your KDE dir.
How about launching the handbook from within bibletime? Is KDEDIR set
correctly?

mg