[bt-devel] Problem compiling Bibletime from the CVS

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:25:52 +0200

Hey Stephen,

that leaves me clueless. :(
As I'll be off the list for a couple weeks from today, please work with
Joachim and Daniel Glassey, who really is an expert with automake questions.

This is a CRITICAL issue that needs to be resolved before 1.3. If not, all the
Redhat users might have the same problem. Sorry that I could not be of real
help.

Martin