[bt-devel] reference selector

Steven P. Ulrick bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:01:23 -0500

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
Nikolay Igotti <Nikolay.Igotti@Sun.Com> wrote:

>   Today I put on CVS "reference selector" - i.e. dialog which lets you
>
> type in select reference like "Exo. 5:2" or select verse using
> standard selector. Comments are welcome.
>
>   Nikolay.

Hello, everybody :)
I have a question about the reference selector, and it may sound silly,
but that is not my intention :)

Does the reference selector have anything to do with that new icon on
the main toolbar that looks like an open book?  The one that says "Go To
Key" when it is hovered over?  The reason I ask is that I updated the
CVS of Bibletime shortly before, if not after, I heard about the
reference selector, and that icon is the only new thing that I see so
far.  And whenever I click on it it doesn't do anything.  Just in case,
I am grabbing a brand new copy of the CVS right now, to see if maybe
something was wrong with the old one.  In any case, I thought you would
want to know this information :)

Steven P. Ulrick