[bt-devel] Fon settings for each language

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:40:33 +0200

> I planned to comment most of them, only the languages which are / will be
> support should be left there.

Ok cool. Also the OD should only show the languages that are available on the
user's system.

> Does your CVS source dir worked some days earlier? Please try a new
> checkout and replace the admin dir by KDE's standard dir. Maybe I made some
> troubles. Have you changed your system or what?

Tried it, doesn't work. No idea about the reason. Might be a problem with
debian, but I doubt that, because in the kde-admin/ dir of 3.1beta2 make -f
Makefile.cvs does work!
I'm glad that Daniel Glassey is helping and investigating this issue. We
really are lucky to have him on the project!

mg