[bt-devel] Fon settings for each language

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:35:31 +0200

I planned to comment most of them, only the languages which are / will be
support should be left there.

Does your CVS source dir worked some days earlier? Please try a new checkout
and replace the admin dir by KDE's standard dir. Maybe I made some troubles.
Have you changed your system or what?

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg