[bt-devel] Fon settings for each language

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:31:24 +0200

Sorry I cannot test it atm. But I looked at the sources. Do you really want to
have the translators translate all those fancy language names that nobody
ever heard of? ;) Is that necessary?

mg