[bt-devel] Fon settings for each language

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:44:49 +0200

On Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2002 21:40, Martin Gruner wrote:
> > I planned to comment most of them, only the languages which are / will be
> > support should be left there.
>
> Ok cool. Also the OD should only show the languages that are available on
> the user's system.

Was already done for the Options dialog :)

> > Does your CVS source dir worked some days earlier? Please try a new
> > checkout and replace the admin dir by KDE's standard dir. Maybe I made
> > some troubles. Have you changed your system or what?
>
> Tried it, doesn't work. No idea about the reason. Might be a problem with
> debian, but I doubt that, because in the kde-admin/ dir of 3.1beta2 make -f
> Makefile.cvs does work!

Did you try to remove the autotools packages and reinstall them?
Try to delete all *.m4 files in bibletime-cvs-dir/ and then make -f
Makefile.cvs.

I hope you're not using KDE 3.1beta2 :) Maybe this is the reason.

--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.de