[bt-devel] Toolbar configuration in the handbook

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:04:54 -0500

Joachim

I think I have fixed all of the issues with the handbook to the point where you
may want to take another look at it.

The two images
hdbk-op-search-dialog-searchscope.png and
hdbk-op-module-bookmk-1.png
are removed.

The duplicate toolbar  configuration section is removed.  I left in the stuff
avout button action and so on.  Is this OK?

I made some more extensive revisions to the unicode font note.  Please check
this.  I have not been able to get unicode to work in bibletime yet, however I
doubt it is a bibletime thing.  I get similar results with Kwrite and Mazola.  I
used some information from Gnome sword in writing this section.

Fred Saalbach