[bt-devel] 1.1 -- Chris?

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:57:13 +0100

Hi!

> I just fixed the bug in the search dialog display, which caused the HTML
> result text to be corrupted when searching for short strings that can apper
> in tags too. Please test.

If I search for "o a" in BBE the second result looks like this:
 And the earth was waste and withoOOOOOOOONT>NT>NT>NT>NT>NT>NT>NT>ut form;
and it was dark on the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God was moving on
the face of the waters.

Seems not to work with multiple words.

> Imho there are no major things left to be done before the release. The only
> remaining thing on sf is the Tips Review. Chris Kujawa, are you still
> around? Would you like to finish this? Fred, how is the state of the docs?
> We won't need any translations of the docs for the 1.1.0 release of the
> docs, so you don't need to care about this. The german stuff (messages)
> should be reviewed too. ;)

But translations would be nice :)

And the Book display support for the different display levels is not yet
implemented. But IMHO this is necessary for 1.1. And we have to wait until
the icons are finished.

Joachim