[bt-devel] 1.1 -- Chris?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:53:03 +0100

I just fixed the bug in the search dialog display, which caused the HTML
result text to be corrupted when searching for short strings that can apper
in tags too. Please test.

Imho there are no major things left to be done before the release. The only
remaining thing on sf is the Tips Review. Chris Kujawa, are you still around?
Would you like to finish this? Fred, how is the state of the docs? We won't
need any translations of the docs for the 1.1.0 release of the docs, so you
don't need to care about this. The german stuff (messages) should be reviewed
too. ;)

Please comment on this and on any outstanding issues that should be done
before the 1.1 release. We shall thereafter enter in a feature-frozen
code-cleanup and restructuring phase which will have its climax in the port
to KDE 3, unless nobody has objections to this idea.

Martin