[bt-devel] Toolbar configuration in the handbook

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:48:37 +0100

Hi!

> Yes I was going to finish cleaning up the handbook, this weekend or
> monday.  Are my comments about unicode fonts correct as far as you are
> concerned?

Yes, I think your comments are right. Since we don't use GTK it's confusing
that you mention it.
Maybe adding the information how to install Unicode-fonts under Linux migh be
useful? The infos are on http://gnomesword.sf.net in the fonts section.

> I tried to load a UTF8 font that includes Chinese and thai
> characters to see if bibletime renders them.  So far all I get with
> thaiKJV and CHiGUs is a viewbox full of

Are you sure you selected the charset "iso10646-1" of the installed unicode
font in the optionsdialog (Fonts->Unicode)? Otherwise the questionmarks will
appear.

Joachim