[bt-devel] Toolbar configuration in the handbook

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:18:33 -0500

Yes I was going to finish cleaning up the handbook, this weekend or
monday.  Are my comments about unicode fonts correct as far as you are
concerned?  I tried to load a UTF8 font that includes Chinese and thai
characters to see if bibletime renders them.  So far all I get with
thaiKJV and CHiGUs is a viewbox full of
This might be my installation, as i need to rebuild for other reasons it
is possible that this might resolve itself.  I finally figured out why
kernel 2.4 would not load, turned out to be an outdated bios, so since
this has been fixed, I need to fix the other stuff I have broken.

Fred Saalbach