[bt-devel] genbook in bt

Heiko Unold bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:46:59 +0200

Hi,

> > * for scripRef's with a list of verses (e.g. Rom. 8:1,5,10), only the
> > first verse is displayed in the popup.
>
> The list is splitted. In current CVS and later in 1.3 each verse will have the
> correct reference (Rom 8:1, Rom 8:5 etc.). In 1.2 and earlier versions the
> second verse pointed to Genesis.

Well maybe my ThML is not how it should be - I'm trying to use the
following syntax:
<scripRef passage="Rom. 8:1,5"
parsed="JST|Rom.|8|1|0|0;JST|Rom.|8|5|0|0">Romans 8:1,5</scripRef>
where I would assume the list of verses is displayed in one popup.

> > * the tree view automatically resizes to standard width whenever the
> > module window is resized - that's rather inconvenient if you have long
> > chapter headings - also, long chapter headings get truncated in the
> > drop-down lists.
>
> Can you please explain this a bit? I think I don't understand what you mean.

Basically if the name is too long, you get to see the right end of it in
the verse window. In the drop-down list you see the beginning of the
name, which is more useful I think.
But the more important comment is the automatic resizing of the book
structure view, which is rather annoying - I think the book structure is
also always turned off when you restart BT, no matter how you had it
when exiting BT.

About the missing semicolons:
They disappear if you have a &nbsp; in the same paragraph but reappear
if you have some tag between the &nbsp; and the semicolon.

Another bug:
When I open a devotional, the day counter is set to 01.02, but the
content of 01.01 is displayed. If you go to a different day, there's no
way to get back to 01.01...

Heiko

Heiko J. Unold			      heiko.unold@e-technik.uni-ulm.de
University of Ulm		      office: +049 731 50-26036
Optoelectronics Department 	      lab:    +049 731 50-26028
<><
"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."  -C.S. Lewis