[bt-devel] genbook in bt

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 00:07:36 +0200

Hi!

> I've been trying to compile a ThML genbook module myself and I think
> I've found a few quirks with / have some suggestions for BibleTime:
>
> * it seems that semi-colons in the text are left out by BibleTime
> sometimes. It could be connected to the use of   which I have taken
> over from the html source - however, I haven't been able to pin down
> exactly when it happens - any suggestions?

> * for scripRef's with a list of verses (e.g. Rom. 8:1,5,10), only the
> first verse is displayed in the popup.

The list is splitted. In current CVS and later in 1.3 each verse will have the
correct reference (Rom 8:1, Rom 8:5 etc.). In 1.2 and earlier versions the
second verse pointed to Genesis.

> * the tree view automatically resizes to standard width whenever the
> module window is resized - that's rather inconvenient if you have long
> chapter headings - also, long chapter headings get truncated in the
> drop-down lists.

Can you please explain this a bit? I think I don't understand what you mean.

The drop-down lists have a maximum width, otherwise they would go out of the
screen.

Joachim