[bt-devel] genbook in bt

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:39:02 +0200

Hello Heiko,

Would you like to get involved and fix it youself?

> * it seems that semi-colons in the text are left out by BibleTime
> sometimes. It could be connected to the use of   which I have taken
> over from the html source - however, I haven't been able to pin down
> exactly when it happens - any suggestions?

Well, you might want to look into the backend. There is a ThML to HTML filter
which does this kind of stuff. Should be easy to fix once you know what you
want.

> * for scripRef's with a list of verses (e.g. Rom. 8:1,5,10), only the
> first verse is displayed in the popup.

That is more difficult. Joachim, can you comment on this? I believe things
like Rom. 8:1-3 already work. Not sure if the above is split into single
references instead of a combined one.

> * the tree view automatically resizes to standard width whenever the
> module window is resized - that's rather inconvenient if you have long
> chapter headings - also, long chapter headings get truncated in the
> drop-down lists.

Yeah, that should not be too difficult.
So, if you want to go on and fix it, welcome. You can send patches or be added
to the project if you want. Anything you don't fix, please submit it to the
bug tracker at sourceforge. Thanks for the feedback.

Martin