[bt-devel] genbook in bt

Heiko Unold bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 08:06:46 +0200

Hi!

I've been trying to compile a ThML genbook module myself and I think
I've found a few quirks with / have some suggestions for BibleTime:

* it seems that semi-colons in the text are left out by BibleTime
sometimes. It could be connected to the use of   which I have taken
over from the html source - however, I haven't been able to pin down
exactly when it happens - any suggestions?

* for scripRef's with a list of verses (e.g. Rom. 8:1,5,10), only the
first verse is displayed in the popup.

* the tree view automatically resizes to standard width whenever the
module window is resized - that's rather inconvenient if you have long
chapter headings - also, long chapter headings get truncated in the
drop-down lists.

Thanks to all & keep it up!

Heiko

Heiko J. Unold			      heiko.unold@e-technik.uni-ulm.de
University of Ulm		      office: +049 731 50-26036
Optoelectronics Department 	      lab:    +049 731 50-26028
<><
"You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body."  -C.S. Lewis