[bt-devel] sword iso

Lamar Owen bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:18:59 -0400

On Sunday 14 July 2002 03:06 pm, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> I don't mean to argue this point.  We have already committed to a user
> friendly setup program on the CD.  We've always had one, and it's always
> worked nicely.  I'm just asking for your team to participate with your
> piece to take some load off of me.

> If KDE is so convoluted to install to, then maybe you will need custom
> scripts to install.  Picking the correct package depending on the system
> should be an easy script to write.

How much space is available for Bibletime binaries?  If it's a case of 'if
SuSE, install SuSE RPM's, if Red Hat. install Red Hat' then it's just a
matter of differing RPMsets.

Incidentally, I have Red Hat 7.3 BibleTime 1.2.1 RPMs built and installed.  I
had sent the set to Brook; but I think he had a crash in the meantime.  Where
should I put the set I built?

The stuff to do this sort of thing exists in multiple forms.  The Loki
installer is available, as is the Great Bridge (RIP) installer -- if I can
get my hands on its source again, being Great Bridge is defunct.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio