[bt-devel] Handbook

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:57:45 +0200

Hi Fred!

> Revised stuff about available modules.
> Jochim - you indicated that "Josephus" might be available as a module at
> some point.  It is not on crosswire now, I don't think I should mention
> books like this unless I can point to the location of the correct
> repository.

Books are in the beta section of Crosswire. Chris said to me, that books will
be made public on Crosswire as soon as the Sword 1.5.4 is released, because
at this point the windows frontend supports books.

Available in the beta section are the following books:
	-Imitation of Christ
	-Enuma Elish
	-Josephus, the complete works
All are in english. I'm sure more books will be added after 1.5.4 is out.

If you like to test Josephus please download the following files and place
them in your Sword dir:

ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/betaraw/mods.d/josephus.conf
	in sworddir/mods.d/
ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/betaraw/modules/genbook/rawgenbook/josephus/*
	in sworddir/modules/genbook/rawgenbook/josephus/

If you want the other books do the same for them and use the right directory
names.

As you can see books are pretty cool!

You can start to write about books as soon as 1.5.4 is out because we know
where  books can be downloaded.

> and
> hdbk-start
> Revised stuff about starting bibletime under Gnome.

This is pretty cool! We shouldn't forget the users of Gnome and of other
window managers like Enlightenment, fvwm2 etc.

Joachim