[bt-devel] sword iso

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:17:22 -0700

Hey guys, just a heads up.  We're winding down the win32 frontend
development and hope to soon release a new version along with 1.5.4 of
the api.

We will be trying to get new CD's burned soon after that.  You guys are
always good at updating your stuff on the CD.

One thing I would really love is for someone to take ownership of the
BibleTime installer part of the CD setup.

It is really very easy, all non-arch stuff goes in a / relative
bibletimebase.tar.gz and a binary for all platforms you want to support
go under the bin/ in the appropriate directories.

Thanks for all the great work you guys do.  I really hope someone will
step up and own this also.

     Thanks,
         -Troy.