[bt-devel] Richtext editing

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:43:37 +0200

To be more precise: a WYSIWYG editor without css is fine as long as the user
only wants to edit his personal commentary, which would then just be stored
in plain HTML. Once he wants to edit existing sword modules things might get
complicated.
For the sake of simplicity we should probably start with the Text-only module
sourcecode editor, which lets you modify the unfiltered text. That could be
used to correct existing sword modules etc. You could also create new modules
with that, say a new ld module. Later we can add the WYSIWYG editor.

Martin