[bt-devel] Updating PO files of translations

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 17:14:59 +0100

Thanks for testing!

I changed the Makefiles to use meinproc --check.

But this doesn't work with the translated unicode files because they have a
bad structure:

<tgroup cols="5">
<thead
> <row
> <entry
>Werk</entry
> <entry
>Erstellungszeit</entry
> <entry
>Erstausgabe</entry

Running "make html-files" gives me the fopllowing:

Calling meinproc --check unicode/index.docbook
how2-importance.docbook:315: validity error: Element row content doesn't
follow the Dtd
Expecting (entry | entrytbl)+, got (entry CDATA)
> <row
 ^
I think this is caused by the bad xml structure the po2xml command did. Do
you know a workaround or should I disable --check for translations?

Joachim