[bt-devel] Doc - Makefile problem continued - Hack fix

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 06:06:37 -0500

I think I already tried using the bibletime configure.in.in  I will send
my zip file to Jochim, perhaps he can run a dif on it and figure out
where the differences are.  It might be as small as one line with a typo
in it.
I am not that good with coding, and have not used dif this way, so I am
not confidant I would recognize the problem if my efforts uncover it.

Thanks
Fred