[bt-devel] Doc - Makefile problem continued - Hack fix

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 18:11:58 +0100

Hey Fred,

> It works sort of
>
> I used the generic mini kde templet from kdevelop 2.0 to create a
> project to contain the bibletime-docs files.  I was able to remove the
> part of the project where the C code and headers belong, and after
> several tries was able to get make to stop looking for the folder that I
> removed.

I must say that I would not be happy with this kind of "solution". Since the
main code package works for you there MUST be a way to make the doc package
working too.
Both use the admin/ folder, which comes directly from KDE cvs. Joachim, could
you update this folder? Maybe that could help?

If not, I suggest that you copy the configure.in.in from the bibletime
package over the erroneous one in bibletime-doc, and re-do all the steps to
make it fit for the new package, which is a task of minutes only. There MUST
be a way.

Sorry that I cannot offer you better help than making "wise" statements.

Martin