[bt-devel] Bibletime docs - my try at fixing the make problem

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 08:20:57 -0500

Jochim

I posted the file with my try at fixing the make problem to
http://personal.picusnet.com/saalbach/bt-docs.zip
The file is based on a kdevelop mini kde project).  Marten did not think
this is the correct approach to fixing the make problem, so I am not
going to post it to the CVS without further discussion.

Perhaps the difference between this file and the one on the CVS will
indicate where the trouble is.

In any case, the XML files may not be installing to the correct
location.  This needs to be checked.  XML files wind up here -

/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/howto/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/install/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/helpdialog/
/usr/local/kde/share/doc/HTML/en/bibletime/handbook/

If anyone else wants to try troubleshooting this problem I would be
greatfull.

Fred Saalbach