[bt-devel] Documents

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 00:42:32 +0100

Hi Fred!

I just read your new instructions about the Sword InstallMgr. This is great
work! Really!

I noticed the following:
---
 If this was successful, there are two options for loading text modules into
Sword.
	Options>Manage remote sources. -- This is used to load sources from a Sword
CD.
	Options>Local Path -- If you have unzipped sources, point this to your local
module repository. All of the available modules will be displayed, and may
now be installed.
---

Options->Manage Rome sources is to download modules from crosswire.org over
modem. This is functional in the Windows version but not yet in the Linux
version of InstallMgr.

Options->Local Path is to install modules from your local system (e.g. if you
have unzipped them to a directory or from your Sword CD).

You couldn't know this, no problem.
Joachim