[bt-devel] Documents - corrections

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 10:28:11 -0500

Jochim pointed out a correction that was needed in the installmgr
instructions.  Does this look correct now?
----------------

 If this was successful, there are two options for loading text modules
into Sword.

 Options -> Manage remote sources -- Connect to Crosswire by modem and
download sword documents and modules from the crosswire repository. This
is a feature that has not yet been ported to Linux® and UNIX®.

 Options -> Local Path -- If you have unzipped sources, point this to
your local module repository. The local repsitory may be on a local or
networked hard drive, or the Sword CD mounted on a local or networked CD
ROM drive. All of the available modules will be displayed, and may now
be installed.

 Sword CD's can be obtained from the Crosswire Bible Society

I also made a few typographical corrections in the installmgr section.

In the handbook introduction is now a short explination of the supported
formats, and a link to the sword develpoers page where links to the GBF
and ThML sites exist.  I see no need to include more detail as then it
would have to be maintained.

Please look it over and let me know what you think.
POT and html files in /en/ have been updated.

Fred Saalbach