[bt-devel] Documents

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 14:50:25 +0100

> I am not sure what GBS does, is there somthing here that needs to go in
> the handbook?

GBS means general book support. BibleTime will very soon support sword
modules which are neither bibles, commentaries nor dictionaries, but any kind
of book with a treelike structure. Examples would be the so-called Church
Father's writings.
This is a major change and improvement. At the moment the code in BibleTime
is still incomplete, and Crosswire has not released any modules yet. But I
expect both to be there soon, therefore we should  try to cover it in the
handbook.

Martin