[bt-devel] Daily tips

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 03 Feb 2002 09:05:14 -0500

I just added a read me explaining the script and tip make files  command
to bibletime-docs/docs (for now it is mostly your email.  At some point
I need to revise these read me's into a single read me listing all of
the custom make commands.  I think this needs to be done when we release
to translators.

Fred Saalbach

The following message was lost in the crosswire server break in. Joachim
if you have any suggestions here please let me know.

A break-in is more correctly called cracking.  Although the popular
media does not seem to know the difference.  Hacking is a term that used
to stand for figuring out how software works internally, producing
unconventional code, or reverse engineering.