[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.3beta1 testing

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 04:48:39 -0500

Gary
I think that the docs package is reasonably correct for the last
version, and some updates to the present. I am currently rev locked with
with mdk 1 / kde 3, which will not build bibletime (some kind of
autoconf / automake issue I have not been able to figure out. So I have
not been able to add anything on the latest features to the docs.  If
you find anything that really needs to be fixed for this rev please let
me know what it is or feel free to fix it yourself.

All of the document files are docbook.xml format, bibletime uses a
command make potfiles and make htmlfiles to create the html / pot files
(from the directory containing the xml / pot / html folders).

The above will not be useful for the i18n strings.

Welcome aboard
Fred Saalbach
Hampton VA