[bt-devel] 1.2 status

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:46:43 +0200

> a) the Focus Rectangle in the main index (should e there to indicate where
> a "Drop" would take place)

Solved.

> b) saving of keyboard accelerators.

Now the application-wide accels are saved, but the display-win specific are
not. Please somebody with expertise help.

> c) using themed icons (main index etc.)

No idea, but does not matter. Though I set the theme to "slick" in KDE (works
in all apps), BibleTime seems to use the default 64000 Color Theme. Please
help.

> Saving to plaintext does not work either, but I guess that is not really
> bad. Or if we absolutely need it, we might consider using the Sword
> HTMLPlain filter. What do you think?

I left it out for now. Don't think it is so important.
I'm gonna package 1.2beta1 right now. I'll let you know.

Martin