[bt-devel] 1.2 status

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 23:23:24 +0200

Ok. I sorted out most of the remaining bugs.
3 things that don't work are

a) the Focus Rectangle in the main index (should e there to indicate where a
"Drop" would take place)

b) saving of keyboard accelerators.

c) using themed icons (main index etc.)

I'd really be glad if somebody could investigate those and tell me what I
missed. REALLY!
Saving to plaintext does not work either, but I guess that is not really bad.
Or if we absolutely need it, we might consider using the Sword HTMLPlain
filter. What do you think?

I must admit that QT3 and KDE3 are a BIG step forward for BibleTime. RTL works
perfectly now, and there are no longer problems with charsets. You can even
drag Hebrew text to the search text input line! =)

Martin