[bt-devel] Re: See this screenshot

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:25:39 +0200

Hello Fred,

definitely a nice screenshot! But I suggest that you take another one based on
BibleTime 1.2, because it is MUCH cooler. You can create a "promo" profile
within BT to ease the work for you! Arabic and Hebrew will flow rtl, and
hebrew has vowel points and cantillation marks (need to enable that in the
filter). Try Tahoma or Lucidia Sans Unicode, they can be scaled to different
sizes, unlike clearlyu.

After 1.2 I'm gonna try and write to dot.kde.org, because BT is a powerful
demonstration of the new QT/KDE features. We need your screenshot then! =)

Martin

Am Sonntag, 14. April 2002 04:31 schrieben Sie: