[bt-devel] status of 1.1

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:13:22 +0200

I just almost finished the german files. Looks like everything is ready to go.
Tomorrow morning I'll finish this, make the last little fixes to what I see,
tag the cvs. Hopefully Timothy's icons will be ready! =)

Then I'll upload the tar.bz2 files and try to make srpms, but don't know if
I'll be able to do that. Brook, I'll definitely need your help tomorrow.

Joachim once again corrected and updated the 2 .spec.in files. Please take a
look and see if they fit your needs. If not, make your changes there in a
distro-independent way (e.g. conditions). You live in the US, right? Then
we'll probably exchange some mails in my evening tomorrow. It would be most
important to get this done, so that I can upload the stuff to crosswire on
tuesday. Daniel, can you help us with the .debs too?

Fred, while translating our docs, I really came to appreciate what you did.
Awesome job!

Martin

BTW: we should probably set up a bt-translate list for the translators. Troy,
would this be possible?