[bt-devel] status of 1.1

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 03:44:56 -0700

Hello Martin,

Sunday, April 7, 2002, 3:13:22 PM, you wrote:

> I just almost finished the german files. Looks like everything is ready to go.
> Tomorrow morning I'll finish this, make the last little fixes to what I see,
> tag the cvs. Hopefully Timothy's icons will be ready! =)

> Then I'll upload the tar.bz2 files and try to make srpms, but don't know if
> I'll be able to do that. Brook, I'll definitely need your help tomorrow.
Tomarrow should be fine I'm not going to be very busy at work Or at
least it doesn't appear so at this time.

> Joachim once again corrected and updated the 2 .spec.in files. Please take a
> look and see if they fit your needs. If not, make your changes there in a
> distro-independent way (e.g. conditions).
Yes I've been trying to work more and more on doing macros for this
kind of thing.

> You live in the US, right? Then
> we'll probably exchange some mails in my evening tomorrow. It would be most
> important to get this done, so that I can upload the stuff to crosswire on
> tuesday. Daniel, can you help us with the .debs too?
Yes I'm in the US. Once the sources are posted I'll start compileing
them. It should only take a few hours to have them done. The docs
should compile fine.

If I get a current CVS snapshot will it be pretty much what will be
released? If so I'll look at the spec.in and post any changes I might
have today.

--
Best regards,
 Brook                            mailto:bah@webmedic.net