[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 13:15:41 -0500

Tiis is explained in the Translation HowTo - Peculiarities and Difficulties
section
These are intended to be for crediting the translator for his work.  If we dont
need it how about translating it a several spaces.

I have updated the po files Thery are not 100% translated, for some reason I was
not able to get kbable to rough translate everything, but this is probably as
far as I should go.  The files need work before they are ready to build the xml
files.

I did find out a few interesting things.

If you want to use kbable rough translator, the msgid string must not be edited
(it must be as created by xml2pot) extra carrage returns make it so that the
translation database can not match the strings.  msgstr can contain carrage
returns.

If you want I can email the pofiles I used to build my translation database (off
list).

Fred  Saalbach.