[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 20:32:12 -0500

I thing I have figured out what was causing me a problem with the kbable rough
translator.

The existing po files (before I replaced them with new untranslated ones) are in
the form

#: index.docbook:14
msgid ""
"The following table contains the minimum requirements for &bibletime; "
"binaries to run, or for the source version to compile."
msgstr ""
"Die folgende Tabelle enthält die Mindestanforderungen, damit das &bibletime; "

"Binärprogramm läuft  oder damit die Quellcode Version übersetzt werden
kann."

The dictionary will not find the exact matches unless the po files are without
carrage returns"

#: index.docbook:14
msgid ""
"The following table contains the minimum requirements for &bibletime; binaries
to run, or for the source version to compile."
msgstr ""
"Die folgende Tabelle enthält die Mindestanforderungen, damit das &bibletime;
Binärprogramm läuft  oder damit die Quellcode Version übersetzt werden kann."

Meinproc also wants the text to be in UTF-8
I can fix these problems but it will take some time.  Finishing this weekend is
doubtful.  I suggest you build the program with the english files only.  We can
post new language binaries on the sourceforge site when they are ready.

Fred Saalbach