[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:10:09 -0500

I reran the rough translation using a dictionary made up of the entire i18n
german message file set.  I still have a lot of gaps.  I doubt that I will get
to creating the xml files.
For some reason a number of strange gaps apeared in the .po files.  I think the
.po creation process must have devided somportions of the documents differently
and these do not match existing items in the kbable dictionary.

I am replacing things that look really strange, (mostly using bablefish) but as
my german is rather poor there will be some funny translations.  But i do know
that Gaspedale is not Accelerators.

Fred Saalbach