[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 00:00:37 +0200

> For some reason the rough translation was not perfect.  (I found a number
> of gaps).  I will add stuff to my kbable dictionary and see how it
> translates. Please look at the resulting translation before accepting it as
> final.  This is supposed to bring in previously translated stuff, with the
> exception that it tends to leave gaps rather than guessing when the match
> is not 100%.  Then the humans need to fix it.  I will work on this tonight.
>
> Fred Saalbach

Thanks. I know that some of the po files were still not perfect, but I
wondered if there was some problem because of the xml conversion process...

It may be that I don't have the time to finish the german stuff in time. In
that case I'll leave german out for the 1.1 release.

Fred, it would be a help for me if you could do the rough translations,
create all the xml files and the corresponding html files as well. That way
the conversion process will definitely work, and I can concentrate on
correcting the `fuzzy' entries in the po files, and rerun the conversion. The
schedule will get really tight for me since I don't have time tomorrow...

Martin