[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:08:41 -0500

For some reason the rough translation was not perfect.  (I found a number of
gaps).  I will add stuff to my kbable dictionary and see how it translates.
Please look at the resulting translation before accepting it as final.  This is
supposed to bring in previously translated stuff, with the exception that it
tends to leave gaps rather than guessing when the match is not 100%.  Then the
humans need to fix it.  I will work on this tonight.

Fred Saalbach