[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:06:22 +0200

Cool Fred. Thanks.
I just tried to update some of the docs. I completed the first 2 po files in
de/installmgr/po and tried to rebuild the html, but it gives me many errors.
Could you take a look and tell me what went wrong?

Martin