[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:21:45 -0500

I have created german po files from the revised pot files.

When I did this I saved the existing german .po files and created

a translation database,  and did a rough translation.

If this is not what you wanted I saved all of the po files and can restore them.

I expected better results from the rough translation, however my

database was only the po files in the german directory.

I think a native speaker needs to work on this now unless you want

me to try to expand the rough translation dictionary.

Fred Saalbach