[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:39:30 +0200

> If you think the docs are ready for release, I will freeze them.  As it is
> I am only doing corrections in response to comments on this list.
> Fred Saalbach

Yes, if you need to make no more fixes right now, I suggest that the docs be
frozen. Could you please update the german files? I will try to translate the
missing stuff in the docs as well as the messages to german. We can then
release bibletime-doc-1.1 with en and de. Others follow once translators
finish a language. Then the whole package bibletime-doc will be released
again, containing en, de + xx.

Martin