[bt-devel] Docs - revised fonts section again

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:24:38 -0500

Martin Gruner wrote:

> Cool. Looks very good.
>
> "KDE and Qt can use iso-8859-* fonts in the place of iso-10646 (Unicode)
> fonts as long as the iso-8859-* font contains the correct character set."
> You can probably leave it out, would only be confusing.

I will take this out.

> "Obtaining Fonts"
> Those subsection headings are rendered very small in konqueror. Could they be
> enlarged? If not, don't worry -- be happy! =)

This is controlled by the DTD.
In changed the level of some of the section tags, now the smallest sized font is
larger.

> Would the (en) docs be ready for a release?

If you think the docs are ready for release, I will freeze them.  As it is I am
only doing corrections in response to comments on this list.
Fred Saalbach