[bt-devel] development?

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:10:43 +0200

Hello Tim,

it makes me sad to see that you'll no longer be able to help out and you're
facing big difficulties. I wish you a lot of faith in this situation.
I removed you from the sf project, meaning you no longer have cvs write
access, but the very day you will be back -- if God wants -- you'll be added
again. I will also contact other inactive developers and maybe remove them
too. I don't want people to represent the project who are not avtively
involved, to make sure that visitors do not get a wrong impression.

May God bless you and your family,

Martin