[bt-devel] development?

Mark Lybarger bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:21:38 -0400

I agree, the list is VERY quite.  I am most certainly willing and have
some time.

I've been looking into the dnd functionality.  It's been quite a
learning process getting to know a little KDE, and lots of QT and
BibleTime :).  I've become familiar with some of the code that most
likely requires adjustments.  I've also been learning about QT's DND
mechanism.  I'm now able to use KDeveloper to step through the bible
time code, set breakpoints and such.

I'm kinda interested in what the plans are in regards to QT/KDE 3.0.  Do
we want to wait some time before taking advantage of some of the many
improvements in these packages?