[bt-devel] development?

Tim Brodie bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 08:43:43 -0400

--------------78F5026AD7F3BF1C1684B6EF

Martin Gruner wrote:

> Hello Fred,
> But I am not happy with the fact that several people showed their interest in
> the deveopment and even took over tasks, and nothing happened. No problem if
> something hinders them, but then I expect a feedback saying "Sorry, I won't
> have time to work on this" or "Please don't count on me any more".
> My wish is that we start working together with responsibility, reliability
> and good flow of communication. Otherwise the BibleTime project might soon
> face a dead end, seriously.

I guess I'm one of the guilty... It's not that I wish to deceive, but that I'm
trying
to remain optimistic and a part of this project.  I guess that the obstacles
that
have arisen are strongly preventing me from contributing and it's not fair to
the team to keep you all in the dark.

The most fair thing would be to remove the task assigned to me and
relegate me to an 'inactive' state for a time until my personal circumstances
change.  This is a great disappointment to me, but I assure you that the
minute that my circumstances change I will be knocking at the door
again to help out.

I'm currently commuting about 3 hours per day in order to provide for my
family.  Initially I was to work at home 2 to 3 days per week but this
has not materialized as yet.  The commuting time has effectively eliminated
all my time for volunteer work, even at my local church.

I sense that my circumstances are the Lord's leading in a way that
will be constraining me to take decisions I'm hesitating to take.  :-)
I sense that the Lord is leading me to relocate my family to the US,
but this has yet to be confirmed.

If the Lord lays it on your heart, please pray for me during this time of
decision making.  My apologies to all in the project for my silence.

I pray that God will continue to bless this endeavour.

In Christ... Tim

--
Tim Brodie, CTO
Display Works Inc.

--------------78F5026AD7F3BF1C1684B6EF

Martin Gruner wrote:
in
if
I won't
soon
I guess I'm one of the guilty... It's not that I wish to deceive, but that
I'm trying
the obstacles that
fair to
that the
my
but this
eliminated
:-)
of
<pre>--
Tim Brodie, CTO
Display Works Inc.
90 Milvan Drive, Toronto, Ontario CANADA M9L 1Z6
Phone: 416-740-9677x29 Fax: 416-740-9971 <A HREF="http://www.displayworksinc.com">http://www.displayworksinc.com</A></pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------78F5026AD7F3BF1C1684B6EF--