[bt-devel] Documentation again

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 14:27:05 +0100

Hi Fred,

> Are we going to be stuck with only one entry point for the
> documentation?

Joachim? If this were the case we'd have to create a index file for each
language. But having several entries would be much better.

> Is the only form the help dialog is needed XML?

I guess so. We can (somehow?) access the html rendered pages using the help:/
ioslave. Joachim correct me if I am wrong here.

> I think having the html files in the CVS is useful from the standpoint
> of being able to view them with a browser.  I am going to leave them in
> until there is consensus on the issue,

I agree. Lets keep them and still have the ability to view the docs online.

I am still not sure what to do with the images. We could either have english
or thanslated images in each dir, or we could copy the english images into
each language's dir on installing and let them be overwritten by the
localized images, if there are some. In this case the online docs would be
broken.

Martin